Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Problem with callServer
IWUser
I have a DCT that initially calls a java servlet that reads in values from a DB that is used to populate the drop-down list boxes. The initial load works fine. The problem is with the succeeding IWDatacapture.callServer to the same servlet. For some reason, it does not invoke the same servlet the second time. Even worse, all my other cgi scripts cannot be invoked with the callServer function. What is wrong? Before I introduced a java servlet to my DCT, everything works fine. Is there anyone here who has the same problem or who can help me? Thanks!!!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
sdohar
I have the same problem...has anyone else experienced this and come up with a solution?