Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
About Staging area
System
Hi
Does anyone know what's different between Staging in default/main and Staging in the subbranch.
why can't I change the permission of the Staging in default/main.
How can I insert document to the Staging area in default/main
thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
gzevin
Have you read the documentation?
briefle - STAGING is staging and is no different from branch to branch in its functionality. You CANNOT write to it.
the rest is in the documentation
Greg Zevin
Independent Interwoven Consultant/Architect
Sydney, AU
Migrateduser
yes, I did.
I asked the question cause I can't get DCR in DB2 after running DAS.(tables are created in DB2 successfully)
I want to confirm the path about staging area in configration file is correct or not.