Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
iwmtbatch
parsan99
Hi All
When running iwmtbatch (with suggest and save options) I always get the following error
RESULTS ARE: ERROR: Can't open time stamp file mtbatch.update for writing
Can clues on this?. Where can I find this file?. We are on Solaris with MetaTagger 3.5.1
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Generally the properties of that file, in metatagger/conf, is owned by root is 544. You could try changing the perms, but I would have thought mtbatch would have run as root anyway.....
parsan99
Hi Nikko
Thanks for the suggestion. I couldnt locate the file in metatagger/conf
Not sure how to proceed..
Michael
If you are really having trouble finding that file then you could log on as root and
find / -name mtbatch.update
However that might just reveal that the file doesn't exist. Either way it gives you something to go on.
hth
Cheers
Michael