Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Server Component of WFB not installed
sunil_j
Hi,
I have recently Installed the Latest version of Workflow Builder Server and client for TeamSite 5.5.2 on Windows 2000 Server.
I have also installed the following
a. Builder Server Patch P35869
b.Workflow Builder Client patch P35869
c.Workflow Builder Client patch P39561.
The client and the server are running on the same machine. But I am unable to connect to the Server via the Workflow Builder client. It reports the following error message "Server Component of WFB not installed".
Can some one let me know some probable solutions.
Regards
Sunil
TeamSite Consultant
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
this sounds like a problem for support. You didn't specify whether your server was windows or solaris, support would want to know that. I'm assuming since run the client on the same box that both are windows though!
lissa
Migrateduser
It's an omen. Don't use Workflow Builder...or else!!
Dave Smith
Sr. Software Engineer
Nike, Inc.
(503) 671-4238
DavidH.Smith@nike.com
Migrateduser
Hi,
what is the response you get in your browser when you try
http://<machinename>
ort/iw-bin/iwWFBCheckLogin.cgi
<machinename> and port number same as what you provided in the WFB login dialog
thanks
sunil_j
Hi,
The environment is all Windows 2000 Server. The client and the server are all running on the same machine.
When I try accessing the URL
http://<machinename>:80/iw-bin/iwWFBCheckLogin.cgi
I get the following Error message : IWFAILURE;ERROR:14
Can someone help me solve the problem?
Regards
Sunil
TeamSite Consultant
Migrateduser
Hi Sunil,
Can you try a couple of things:
1. Try giving the server name as "localhost"
3. in my case i use
username: administrator
domain: <mymachinename>
port:80
server:localhost
3. Just have WFB client/server 5.5.2 (no patches)
------does the ui let you login at this point
apply WFB client sp2b (patch 39561)*no server patch*
------ does the ui let you log in at this point
4. start the ui, in the off-line mode, in the menue..tools->cutomize-> third tab is log file....enable the check box and give a file path->ok the dialog
close the current work..try login again.
thanks
srini