Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Renaming a Win2K server
TJRees
Has anyone gone through renaming a win2k server after TS/TST and ODAdmin and ODBase 560 have been installed? I found KB 50385 which talks about TS files affected by renaming the server, but have not found any pertaining to OD...
Here's a list of files that have references to the server name that I came up with but not sure if there are any other ill-effects:
adminEventReportingConfig.xml
odservers.cfg
iwoddbtool.bat
IWServiceServer.lax
od-admin.uid
deploy.cfg
eventReportingConfig.xml
jmsConfig.xml
odbase.xml
odnodes.xml
all conf files
Any insights are welcome...
(This is my very first post!!!)
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
The safest thing would be to uninstall and reinstall OD.
Todd Scallan
Group Product Manager
Interwoven
t: 408-530-7167
e:
tscallan@interwoven.com
TJRees
Thanks! Will do...OR I may even hold off until we rename the new server , THEN install OD.