Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Error in presentation template
mike_jaixen
What does this error mean - other than "I don't like something".
The presentation template in question here reads a DCR which contains an iteration of references to other DCR's. This TPL works fine for all but one DCR, and the DCR in question fails when there are 27 DCR's referenced in the higher level DCR. It works fine with 26 or fewer DCR's in the iteration- and seems to work fine with 28 or more DCR's in the iteration. It does't appear to be related to a specific DCR in the iteration, as I swap entries in and out of the DCR, and the only constant is that if the last DCR referenced in the iteration is the 27th - it fails.
I've attached the DCT to show what I mean...
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Michael
Hi Mke
Your attachment doesn't appear to be present. You might want to give that another go.
Cheers
Michael
mike_jaixen
Let's try that again!
Michael
Hi Mike
To really get a good idea of what is going on you probably need to include your presentation template as well. Also helpful would be the error you are receiving, if any. And probably the DCR in question as well. Zip it all and hopefully we can spot something.
One other thought is - have you tried doing this from the command line?
Cheers
Michael
mike_jaixen
That is the error message I am receiving... "Error in presentation template"
MattP
Mike-
In your iw load statement you have the global flag set to t
<iw_load_dcr file_val="chapter_list.rule-link" var="ruledcr" global="t"/>
I think that is trying to maintain all your data in memory so you can use it globally. My guess is you are running out of memory. Try to remove that flag and see what happens.
Good luck
Matt
Matthew Petitjean
BOC Group
Murray Hill, NJ 07974 USA