Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Browse STAGING URL
ashokc
Hi,
I am developing a page that I want to show my clients who are not Teamsite users.
Is it possible to set up the STAGING area for browsing by anyone? That is, not limited to TeamSite users?
Thanks for your help.
- ashok
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
Whether this is a license violation I do not know:
You can set up a virtual directory (on NT) pointing to Y:/default/main/branch/STAGING
On Unix you can do the same, but I do not know the details.
Andy
gzevin
this will work only if the page is static. I don't think there are any license violations.
Greg Zevin
Independent Interwoven Consultant/Architect
Sydney, AU
ashokc
I set up a symbolic link to STAGING from under the docroot of the same webserver that TeamSite is configured with. JSP & HTML pages seem to come up fine. I think even if we had cgi-bin stuff, we can configure the webserver to work fine.