Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
SSI remap problem
Rakesh
Hi All,
I am trying to remap SSI to staging area of a particular branch but unable to do so.I have the isapi filter configured and have restarted the IIS too.
This is how my remap looks like :
[iwproxy_plugin_remap]
_debug=true
_regex=common1/testinclude.asp=/iw-mount/default/main/test1/STAGING/common1/testinclude.asp
And this is what I have it in the presentation template
<![CDATA[ <!-- Begin CDATA tag -->
<%
Response.write("Test")
%>
<!--#include file = "common1/testinclude.asp"-->
]]>
Can anyone please tell me where I am going wrong?
Thanks in Adv,
Rakesh
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
set
[iwproxy_plugin_remap]
_debug=yes
and then voluminous diagnostic information will get dumped to c:\temp\iw_isapi.log
Definitely not something you would want to have on except when debugging; the log file would grow very very quickly.
Rakesh
Thanks,
I was using include file earlier but once I used include virtual in my including file, I got it working.