Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
restrict access
Trina
How can I restrict group of user to access only certain files and folders in the workarea. eg.
workarea1
|-- abc.htm --> belongs to group1
|-- /efg_dir --> belongs to group1
|-- /yyy_dir --> belongs to group2
(g+s applied)
In this case, I only want group1 to access to abc.htm and /efg_dir. group1 can create files/folders under /efg_dir folder but not anywhere else.
Thanks in advance
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
This is controlled at the file system level. I suggest doing some searching through these forums (I believe items like this have come up a number of times), the product manuals, and perhaps going to one of the TeamSite Administration courses for more detailed info. Also - consider providing information about the platform(s) you're dealing with when asking questions like this - as the answer for Unix may be significantly different than the answer for Windows (and vice versa)
--fish
(Interwoven Senior Technical Consultant)