Hi again....
Could somebody please provide best practices or point me to documentation for creating daily editions. I am on TS 5.5.2 SP2B - Windows 2000.
- Is it best to use OpenDeploy to schedule the submission? Or is Windows scheduler better?
- Should we create an edition once per day - more often? less?
- Do most of you create editions before your backup?
- How do we customize the name of the editions?
- How do we archive or remove editions so that they are easier to manage? It seems like it would be difficult after a couple of years with 700 some odd editions??
- Anything else that we should know about would be appreciated
I have been making editions when I feel like it (probably not enough). I know that I need to automate this - I just want to know what others have done. It probably doesn't really require this much thought eh?
Also - I know that 'hidden' editions are created everytime a user submits content. Does anybody know how to get to those hidden editions?
Thank you again for your help.