Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
File association
suresh_anand
When i try to open a JSP file frm team site i am getting a message
There is no file association for ****.jsp.Do you want to add one?
If i say yes it pops up another screen asking
File Extension
DDE
so on...
what should i do to view this?
Thansk
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
You need to specify the application (usually an editior) you wish to use for editing files of that type. I believe the TeamSite User's Guide and/or the TeamSite Administrator's Guide should describe how to do this. It's basically configuration of LaunchPad.
--fish
(Interwoven Senior Technical Consultant)
MattP
Are you trying to preview the page or edit the page. 2 different issues.
Matt
Matthew Petitjean
BOC Group
Murray Hill, NJ 07974 USA
sortplanamout.source.zip
24716.pdf
code
One more remark about it:
I'm using templates to generate JSP pages. As far as I use the preview functionality, I get a text editor window with the generated JSP source. However, of course I want to see the source in a browser.
Do I need to change the server configuration?
Regards