Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
iwtemplates.cfg
megamala
Could any one tell me the use of iwtemplates.cfg.
MM Guptha
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
I am not sure but I think that's for when you do "New->File" (not new DCR), you can be prompted for Word, .etc templates. You could use it for DCTs and such I guess. I have never actually seen it used in 3.5 years and about 20 Interwoven implementations so you might want to just ignore it.
Adam Stoller
In 4.5 years - the only time I recall seeing this used was back in release 3.0.1 (for those keeping track of trivia: TeamSite Templating debuted in release 4.0)
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
gzevin
Are you sure it wasn't in 4.2?
Greg Zevin, Ph.D. Comp. Sc.
Independent Interwoven Consultant/Architect
Sydney, AU
Screen Shot 07-22-14 at 11.22 AM.PNG
Screen Shot 07-22-14 at 11.28 AM.PNG
Adam Stoller
I'm pretty sure that 4.0 debuted both workflow and templating - though 4.2 may have been the first truly usable version of templating (I never did that much with it in all the time I worked at Interwoven - I'll probably do more with templating in the next 6 months)
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
Untitled.png
james1
"TeamSite Templating" debuted with TeamSite 4.0.1, which shipped shortly after TeamSite 4.0.0, which introduced the workflow engine to TeamSite.
-- James
--
James H Koh
Interwoven Engineering