Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Submit event
herald10
Hi,
I have written a submit script that runs at each submit event. And then submits a set of dependent files. Its working fine when I submit only one file and submits all of its dependent files properly. But when I submit a set of files all at once, its doing the required only for the first file in the list of the files submitted and ignoring the other files.... any help how this problem can be solved??
Thanks a lot.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Johnny
You probably want to post your script as an attachment for us to help you out.
Its been a very long time since I last looked at triggers but from what i recall, the event itself does not describe what was submitted ( its been a while, i could be wrong).
John Cuiuli