Hi,
I'm hoping someone can help me as Interwoven really don't seem to like custom presentation tag developers!
What I would like to do is pass data to a custom presentation tag as CDATA or XML between the opening and closing tags.
Now the support site page has been updated I see - it now have the same look and feel as the rest of the site, but also still says "Under construction..."! (
Don't believe me?) This is what it said last tiem I look - what 2 years ago?
Ideally what I want to do is call something liek this:-
<c4_extended_attr>
<c4_param name="bob" value="fred"/>
<c4_param name="fred" value="john"/>
<c4_param name="john" value="bob"/>
</c4_extended_attr>
Basically I need to programatically set multiple extended attributes on templated pages. The number and names will not be consistant and they will be iterated over by a workflow task and a custom deployment process.
I'm trying to make it as idiot proof and easy to pick up as possible for outside, often in-experienced TeamSite developers.
Anyway, can it be done and how?
Yours,
Mjit