Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Error checking before CGI_Info ?
nipper
pounding my head.....
I want to check the files being submitted and return an error if some conditions are not met.
Since our first attempt (having a CGI task to display errors) was completely ignored by the users, I have to beat them over the head with the error.
So what I want to do is identify there is an error before the WF is really started (I can do that) and then hijack the CGI_Info directive.
Kind of like:
if ($is_an_error) {
CGI error screen;
} else {
Normal get comment CGI_Info
}
Can I do this ? Any tips/pointers/RTFMs greatly appreciated
Andy
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
Assuming that the "normal get comment CGI_Info" is really a bunch of TAG_info() statements - yeah - just put different TAG_info() stuff within the first section of your conditional.
Though you may have to beef up the conditional to take into account the multiple passes that are made through the wft during instantiation.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com