Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Take back task
bmd
I have a workflow with a usertask before an externaltask. I want to prevent the owner of the usertask from doing a "Take back task" after the workflow has transitioned to the external task. Any thoughts? Thx
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
I believe one way may be to insert a dummytask with timeout zero between the usertask and the externaltask. Every task consumes server resources so an alternate solution would be better.
JonathonG
I believe that the rule is that as soon as the external task makes a modification to the Task, it can no longer be taken back. So, maybe try updating the task description or adding a comment as one of the first things in your external task.
Haven't tried this, but I think it should work.
Jonathon
Independent Interwoven Contractor