Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
migrate word doc to TeamSite
mksiw
I have few hundreds of word documents I have to migrate this to TeamSite. I'm wondering if any one could suggest me the best way to achieve this.
Any help ...
thx in advance
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Gregg Faus
By migrate, do you mean converting each document into a data capture record (e.g. XML)? This is what I'm assuming since your post is in the Templating topic.
Are these documents structured in a similar way? Do they include images?
mksiw
Yes, I mean the same. Converting these documents to DCR's. These document dont have images, I want to pull these content in the body of the HTML web pages and also need to enable VF incase to do modification.
thx
gzevin
I'd convert them into XML and then you could always massage it as you wish.
The list of tools is at:
http://www.xmlw.ie/aboutxml/word2xml.htm
Greg Zevin, Ph.D. Comp. Sc.
Independent Interwoven Consultant/Architect
Sydney, AU