Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
exclude pattern
swong74
Hallo,
I'm trying to exclude everything except a file datacapture.cfg in a deployment by excludePattern=".*" exceptPattern="datacapture.cfg$". This works fine but now I want to exclude a directory on both source and target and included a Pattern=".*[/\\]dtd.* ... but I noticed that the subdir is still being passed through ... what do I need to do to exclude the dtd sub-dir ... there are a number of them so I don't want to explicitly do each and every one.
Thanks.
Ciao ?:-)
S. Wong
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
herald10
On a solaris box the following regular expression should work...
"\/dtd*"
Adam Stoller
I think there is an open feature request / bug on this - or perhaps it was fixed already (don't recall) - but exclusions of directories created the empty directory on the target side but did not populate it with content - i.e. it excluded everything *within* the directory, just not the directory itself.
Todd will probably be able to provide more information on whether this has been fixed or whether it's still on the to-be-addressed list (and what #).
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
Migrateduser
There's a known issue with inclusion and exception filters deploying empty directories (bug 36169), but I'm not sure if this is related to the problem in question.
Shirlyn: You may want to consider opening a case with Tech Support for assistance.
Todd Scallan
Group Product Manager
Interwoven
t: 408-530-7167
e:
tscallan@interwoven.com