Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Approval does not submit.
nico
When my Authors submit a file it kicks off the Author Content Approval workflow that has me aka Admin/Master approve. Once I approve it is supposed to be submitted to staging, however when I approve all I see in the Job Details is, "Comment: Error prevents submission." Anyone got any ideas? Troubleshooting tips? It used to work and suddenly doesn't.
TS 552 win2k
Thanks,
Nico
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
sunil_j
If you post your workflow template (*.wft), may be someone can have a look at it ?
Regards
Sunil
Interwoven TeamSite Consultant
nico
Attached is a simple workflow it seems like the lock is not passing from author to approver. Input anyone?
Adam Stoller
Shot in the dark - what happens if you do *not* make the reviewer task read-only?
Alternatively - what happens if you omit the lock="t" on the reviewer task.
A better approach might be to use a locktask rather than using the lock="t" attribute.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com