Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
more documentation errors
System
http://iwserver/iw/help/tst/pt/TeamSite__PT__iw_ostream.html
It took a while to find out that one of my many problems was from cutting and pasting a function name from the documentation.
It looks like "iwpt_get_osteam_data" is a typo of "iwpt_get_ost
r
eam_data". I think the documentation should be fixed even if "you aren't likely to need them".
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
I filed a doc bug. the id is: 47035. I guessed that the release you were using is 552 SP3. Did you download the new manuals that went with SP3 or is it a 5.5.2 manual?
Regards,
lissa
Migrateduser
This is from the perldocs.
Migrateduser
Now fixed on development branch.
The fix to the typo will be in the next release.
Thanks for pointing it out.