Hi
I am Solaris with OD Version 5.0.1.0 Build 6348 Interwoven 20020211.I have a Deploy and Run script that uses IWXML to parse the internal log file. The script is given below. The problem I am facing is, the script is starting fine but as soon as it hits the line IWXML::GetLogDataFromSTDIN then it doesnt seem to execute any further. When I run from the command line it just waits for input from STDIN.
#!/usr/local/bin/perl -w
use Config;
my $IWODHOME = "/export/local/OpenDeployNG";
my $IWODHOMELIB = "$IWODHOME/solutions/perl";
@INC = (
@INC, $IWODHOMELIB);
require IWXML;
open(FILE, ">test.log");
# Expect input from OpenDeploy on stdin
my ($xml_obj) = IWXML::GetLogDataFromSTDIN();
my
@f_succeeded = $xml_obj->GetSucceededFiles();
my $result;
foreach my $file(
@f_succeeded) {
$result .= "$file\n";
}
print FILE "$result";
close(FILE);
do_error_exit(0);
# send the appropriate error code to OpenDeploy (formatted in XML) and exit
sub do_error_exit {
my $retval = shift;
print("<response code=\"%d\">\n", $retval);
exit($retval);
}
Am I missing something here?
Thanks for the help!