Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
explicitly invoke onSave handlers
System
According to the documentation for IWDatacapture.save():
"Saves the current DCR if there is a name to save it to. Does not fire onSave, onSaveValid, or onSaveNameSpecified events. Does invoke onSaveDone event".
How can I explicitly invoke the onSave* handlers before calling save()?
TIA,
-John
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JonathonG
You could just call the functions directly. onSave* handlers are just JavaScript functions. Some of them take optional parameters, but if you're not doing anything with those parameters, then you don't need to pass them.
Jonathon
Independent Interwoven Contractor
Migrateduser
The problem is I am writing some generic functionality that won't know what the onSave handlers are called for all of the templates it supports. For now I will be using this:
top._dcWin.datacapture_buttonframe.saveClicked( 1, "parent.getScriptFrame().popGen();", true );;
Where 1 means the save button and the middle parameter is a callback on save success.