Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
DCR not saving
System
I've created a new template (DCT), and during a test, I tried to Save (so I could preview and generate), the Saving function never ended (the note at the top left corner stayed at Saving... for well over an hour).
The templates in the installed TemplateExample workareas work as expected...
Any ideas?
PS: I've rechecked templating.cfg, my datacapture.cfg.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Johnny
What platform and version of TeamSite are youi using?..
John Cuiuli
Migrateduser
oops.
Unix on Solaris, TeamSite Version 5.5?
Johnny
Sorry I should have asked for the service pack aswell.
Someone might be able to help me out here, but I do remember there was an issue with the internal httpd server which was fixed with one of the service packs.
Maybe someone from IWOV can help us out with the details.
If you are on the latest service pack, then this probably isnt your problem
John Cuiuli
Migrateduser
This is what's showing at the login screen
5.5.2.0 9036 20020608
Migrateduser
Hi
Looks like a Base install to me according to the build number. This issue has been addressed in SP2 and higher and was related to the apache version.
If you do a iwwebd -v it should be Apache/1.3.27 or higher.
The simple fix is to install Teamsite and Templating Service Pack 3 and it will upgrade your apache version and you should not run into this problem anymore
Please let us know how it goes
Mike
IWOV Support