Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Unable to see sdiff
megamala
TS 5.0.1,Solaris 8. When we use Compare or Compareany, we are unable to see sdiff. We are able to see only vdiff and details buttons but not sdiff. Do I need configure any thing in order to show sdiff button.
MM Guptha
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
What type of files ? If you do a history of the file, can you select versions & do a source diff ?
Andy
megamala
Thanks. I am able to see Source diff. But When I select a file and do a compare then i am unable to see sdiff(I think it compare with staging).
MM Guptha
Adam Stoller
I believe you have to bring up vdiff first - and then at the bottom of the vdiff window there's an sdiff button.
Kind of klunky - but ...
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com