Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Global Group not working
Paul
OK I am pulling out what little hair I have left.
Our eCommerce team is re-designing our entire corporate web site and as a result the TeamSite environment, including workflows are bbeing changed. In support of this effort and so as not to step on existing code , we have created a new backing store for the redesigned content. In a workflow I have numerous group tasks that are shared by various Global Groups. I have one step however (an optional taks) that will always throw a permission error every time I select that optional task. This Global Group works just fine in the other backing store. All other Global Groups work fine.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mgal
What exact error message do you get? Does all the users of the group has permission in the workarea?