Wizards/Editing/Tagging in CC Standard/TS 6.0
I did not really know which forum I had to post this ...
Since TS6 Beta, I have made a few comments/suggestions about editing templated file and its subsequent tagging/generatioin in CC Standard.
I've done some testing and here my impressions - well, this seems to be the best integration (so far) of templating and core TeamSite. You click on 'Edit' of an HTML file, the wizard brings you FormsPublisher, you save, it asks you about regeneration, if you click yes, it regenerates the file, no questions asked, then, if you choose to submit, the wizard takes 2 files (yes, both DCR and HTML!) .. but, it brings the Tagging step, and, attempts to tag BOTH files, for some reason, Tagging of DCRs, I believe, is wrong, as only web assets need to be tagged as such..
This step is unnecessary, and I hope that engineering could eliminate unnecessary tagging step for DCRs in wizards. If this is done, I can safely say that the users will be really happy about this functionality.
on the side note, I believe that tagging of multiple files is ugly and this functionality needs to be redone ASAP as well.
Greg Zevin, Ph.D. Comp. Sc.
Independent Interwoven Consultant/Architect
Sydney, AU