solaris 8 tst5.5.2 SP4 - with two backing stores
I have noticed that an extra backing store is created under the name iw-store (the backing stores that I am using have a different name).
when I also start and stop the teamsite server I loose one of the backing stores. The commands in the iw.cfg are:
store_directory_actual=/data/iw/iw-store-actual
store_comment_actual=main store
store_directory_default=/data/iw/iw-store-default
store_comment_default=testing store
1) what is the extra backing store in the iw-store?
when I do a list of all backing stores it does not show up however in the processes the iwserver is pointing to the iw-store and there is no other one with iw-store-default or iw-store-actual as it used to be prior to adding the sp4 patch (we had sp2 before)
2) where is it hardcoded to iw-store (it is not in the iw.cfg)?
I am looking at the correct iw.cfg as well in unix under /etc
Farzamffarzanehfar@yahoo.co.uk">
ffarzanehfar@yahoo.co.uk