Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
TeamSite::WFworkflow->GetVariable() issue
Bowker
I'm trying to get the value of a variable within a workflow. The variable has three possible values:
XXXXX
<nothing>
<not defined>
XXXXX and <Nothing> is a valid value. when I call TeamSite::WFworkflow->GetVariable() and the value is <nothing> I get 'undef' returned. Now how can I tell the difference between <nothing> and <not defined>?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
I believe this was answered in the workflow forum - yes?
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
Bowker
It was actually in the Content Management forum - and the answer didn't apply.
Dan Bowker
Northern Trust
Web Publishing Technology
Adam Stoller
Hmm - well when I get myself a desktop license and can play around with the product in my own environment again, and if nobody's answered the question by then, I'll see what I can figure out. However, don't let that stop anyone else from diagnosing it further.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
jbonifaci
Actually Dan, the answer did apply, you just misunderstood James. I posted a clearer explanation with some sample code for you on the other forum.