Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Should there be a Perl forum?
System
Someone suggested this to me today. Please post a reply if you concur with this idea. thanks.
lissa
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
ReggieRWalker
I think that would be a good idea. There appears to be a lot of those types of questions in a lot of these threads.
Strider
**** knows (and so do some of the people that help me with my posts) that I could do with a PERL forum.
Colin
Edited by Strider on 11/12/03 01:32 PM (server time).
gzevin
well, general perl questions could be answered ouside of IWOV forums, I reckon, whereas specific questions need to be asked and anwered in separate forums (say, WF, templating, etc). So, I am afraid that the perl forum, if created, will have to have sub-forums, that mirror the general set
)
my opinion - not needed
Greg Zevin, Ph.D. Comp. Sc.
Independent Interwoven Consultant/Architect
Sydney, AU
Adam Stoller
That was my initial gut-reaction too. However, I think that there's a lot of common-value in Perl discussions which can be used anywhere that perl is used, and as long as people take the time to provide decent context in their posts (something which many folks still don't seem to have the hang of) - I think a general Perl forum will probably do okay.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
jbonifaci
Sounds good Lissa, go for it, =].
Migrateduser
Perl forum is now live here:
http://devnet.interwoven.com/forums/cgi-bin/postlist.pl?Cat=&Board=perl
Regards,
lissa