Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Submitted files listed anywhere?
Bowker
I'm trying to get a list of all files submitted (The same file may be submitted 23 times, I want it counted 23 times) by month by branch for the last year. Any one with any ideas?
In the iwevents log has:
[Sat Jul 26 07:22:33 2003] SYSTEM master Submit \default\main\NT\WORKAREA\development 0x00002258000000000002e80f
Is there some listing of what was submitted with that event?
Dan Bowker
Northern Trust
Web Publishing Technology
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
Try checking out the
iwevents
CLT
iwevents -s /default/main/NT/WORKAREA/development all
or
iwevents 0x00002258000000000002e80f
You'll probably need to parse the output a bit to suit your needs, but I think that might provide the functionality you were looking for...
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com