Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Opendeploy - SETUP_LOGGING_FAILED
srvijayanandh
I get the following error when i try to run the base server opendeploy script.
***ERROR - Starting deployment.
Reason from server: SETUP_LOGGING_FAILED
Details : Failed creating sender Macro log for deployment ../conf/avaya_test
The base server resides in an solaris m/c and the reciever at a Windows machine.
I have attached the base and reciever conf files.
Would be extremly relieved if someone helps me out.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
gwen1
Looks like a permission issue. Can whatever user that OpenDeploy is running as write to the directory where you are trying to log?
Gwen
tpatel1114
This is a old post but I had the same problem. Make sure the deploy xml file in the root of the config directory. This was how we resolved this problem.