Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
what does this error in odrcvr.log mean?
swong74
ENG: 2003-11-14 08:26:23 CST GMT-06:00 Rcvr got request to receive a deployment.
ENG: 2003-11-14 08:26:23 CST GMT-06:00 Rcvr OpenDeploy Version is 5.6.0.1.0
ENG: 2003-11-14 08:26:23 CST GMT-06:00 Rcvr received base version string
ENG: 2003-11-14 08:26:23 CST GMT-06:00 ***ERROR - Rcvr read deployment attributes got null, exiting
ENG: 2003-11-14 08:26:53 CST GMT-06:00 Rcvr got request to receive a deployment.
ENG: 2003-11-14 08:26:53 CST GMT-06:00 Rcvr OpenDeploy Version is 5.6.0.1.0
I'm seeing a couple read deployment attributes got null messages, most recent are two consecutive ones today ....
what does it mean and how do I determine where it's coming from?
Thanks.
<snip odrcvr.log>
ENG: 2003-11-14 08:26:53 CST GMT-06:00 Rcvr received base version string
ENG: 2003-11-14 08:26:53 CST GMT-06:00 ***ERROR - Rcvr read deployment attributes got null, exiting
Ciao ?:-)
S. Wong
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Chad_Sarles
Did you ever find a fix for this? We are seeing the same thing today all of the sudden. OD 5.6 SP1.
Thanks,
Chad
swong74
I don't think there is a fix. This occurs when someone attempts to connect to 20014 I'm guessing and does nothing.
We have a monitor that just does a telnet 20014 and does nothing and I see those entries corresponding to them. I don't think it's a showstopper. Unless I'm missing it.
HTH
Ciao ?:-)
S. Wong