Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
BLOB-CONTENT
System
Hi,
I am using TS5.5.2 Datadeploy5.6 .Is there any limit of BLOB content . I can push any size of pdf's etc or Is there any limit of the file size
Thanx in advance
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
pammi
Did you get answer for this question. If any body knows the limitation please reply for this post.
I want to know what is max. size we can deploy using datadeplloy as BLOB
nipper
We had problems with blobs, but I think that was due to the Oracle JDBC rather than DD.
THe blobs were not huge, 20-30 KB.
We went to the Oracle client instead with no trouble.
Migrateduser
Fyi, there's a DD 5.6 patch coming out in a few weeks that addresses some large object problems when deploying to Oracle. Please check with Tech Support if you're interested.
I'm not aware of a published limit on the max size for deploying large objects.
Todd Scallan
Director of Product Management
Interwoven
t: 408-530-7167
e:
tscallan@interwoven.com