Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
IWProxy redirecting to login
patrickm
Hey all,
Not to sure where this question should live, so placing it here!
I'm using Visual Format to include images from another workarea. When the content is previewed, the proxy re-maps as normal, but the images are appearing as broken in Visual Format. The output from the iwproxy debug is:
[Request from client:]
GET /images/icons/pdf.gif HTTP/1.1
Accept: */*
Accept-Encoding: gzip, deflate
Accept-Language: en-gb
Connection: close
Cookie: IWPROXY_PATHTRACK=/iw-mount/default/main/work/developmentlab/en/WORKAREA/maintenance/htdocs/images/global_pic.gif
Host: localhost:1080
User-Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.0; .NET CLR 1.0.3705)
X-Forwarded-For: xxxxxx
X-Forwarded-Host: xxxxxx
X-Forwarded-Server: xxxxxx
[Using pathtrack cookie: '/iw-mount/default/main/work/developmentlab/en/WORKAREA/maintenance/htdocs/images/global_pic.gif']
[Redirecting to '/iw/webdesk/login/images/icons/pdf.gif']
It would appear as if localhost doesn't have access to teamsite, so it's redirecting the request to the login screen. All help welcome!!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
Hmm:
---------
User-Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.0; .NET CLR 1.0.3705)
----------
Is Windows NT 5.0 synonymous with Windows XP? If so - I think you're out of luck. As I recall the image previewing capabilities within Visual Format do not work on WIndowsXP. See if you can client machine with a different OS (WindowsNT or W2K) and see if the interface works for you there.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
patrickm
Hey there,
Thanks for the reply. NT5.0 is windows 2000. I was trying to use Visual Format on the CMS box itself (localhost), which is running Win2000 SP3 with IE6.