Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
CLT error
nshetty
Hello,
I am trying to run CLT iwodserverstatus from od-home/bin
and I am getting the message:
bash: iwodserverstatus: command not found
I am not able to figure out whats wrong. Any suggestion. Looks like I have a bad day today
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
iwovGraduate
Probably the <OD_HOME>/bin directory is not in your PATH environment variable. Change directory to <OD_HOME>/bin and run the command. Or you can change your PATH environment variable to include that directory.
Note: <OD_HOME> is the full-path to where OpenDeploy is installed. e.g.: /opt/interwoven/OpenDeployNG or
\iw-deploy\OpenDeployNG. (assuming OD ver 5.x)
nshetty
I am actually running the command just like you mentioned
<OD_HOME>/bin more precisely I am running from
$ /opt/iw-home/OpenDeployNG/bin iwodserverstatus
I get the message : command not found
iwovGraduate
if you are in the /opt/iw-home/OpenDeployNG/bin directory then try either:
"./iwodserverstatus"
or from any directory:
"/opt/iw-home/OpenDeployNG/bin/iwodserverstatus"
nshetty
Thanks for your help. It works !
told ya ..just a bad day