Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Advice on reinstalling
System
Hi
We are upgrading to TS 5.5.2 soon (I hope), and OD 5.5.1 is already installed on our target server (which also holds TS 5.0.1, our current version of TS). Do you think a clean installation is better, or can I leave OD as it is on my server? Upgrading to OD 5.6 is not an option right now unfortunately.
What goes up must come down. Ask any system administrator.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
I think your Base Server should be ok, but the Admin UI Server (if you're using it) may have trouble since you will be reinstalling OpenAPI as part of TeamSite.
A fresh OD install would be safest.
Todd Scallan
Group Product Manager
Interwoven
t: 408-530-7167
e:
tscallan@interwoven.com
Migrateduser
Thanks, I am trying to document the upgrade for our change control process, and I wanted to be prepared, in case they asked if we could keep the old install.
What goes up must come down. Ask any system administrator.