Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Error while importing file into teamsite.
RichieRich
I tried to import a file into teamsite using the teamsite applet and I received the following Error:
"Error importing file test.txt to TeamSite server:
Error creating temp file
/.iwmnt/default/main/BranchName/WORKAREA/WAName/file.txt error 2"
This error makes *no* sense. I ran df -k and our /tmp directory is 1% full. What could cause this? I didn't find nothing on support.interwoven.com. It would have been nice to know *why* the import failed.
-[ Richie Rich ]-
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
RichieRich
Just a FYI,
the problem was due to a lack of disk space on teamsite. Teamsite was configure to freeze at 5% and the free space was below that. It would have been nice to know that Teamsite was frozen, but that would require better exception handling.
I corrected this problem an hour or two ago and figured It would be nice to share this in case someone else runs into a similar problem with encrypted messages and fail to find any information via support.interwoven.com.
-[ Richie Rich ]-
Migrateduser
RichieRich,
Thanks for posting the resolution. That error is very
cryptic and some other forum posters have mentioned
it's unclear too, so I have logged it as a bug (47131)
and I expect we'll probably have it fixed in the near
future.
Jason Heirtzler
Interwoven Engineering