Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Promotional E-Mails from Interwoven
Bowker
About 1/2 of the "mass" e-mail I receive from Interwoven is being sent as HTML text. For those of us who use Lotus Notes e-mail the text appears in an attachment. Can this be corrected so that Interwoven e-mail is sent in plain text?
As an example, the "educationalpromo" we received this morning was an attachment and it didn't really need to be, it was straight text.
Dan Bowker
Northern Trust
Web Publishing Technology
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
I'll pass this along, and research if there's an easy way to enable text only in our email messages, particularly those for DevNet.
Regards,
lissa
Capture.PNG
Bowker
DevNet e-mails are fine - they are in plain text (at least for me). The DevNet newsletter I get monthly is in plain text.
It's from the 'fringe groups,' like education, that send them in html. My concern is that those emails that come in with the text attached looks like spam. About 90% of the spam I receive (450+ per day) comes in like that and my filter sends them to the junk mail folder. I just caught one from educational services by luck.
Dan Bowker
Northern Trust
Web Publishing Technology
Migrateduser
OK, thanks for the info. I'm glad the DevNet one comes in OK, it uses a mailer utility. I can pass on this data to all organizations so people know the utility does the right thing.
Regards,
lissa