Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
How to change DataDeploy login timeout
clogan
I am trying to increase the login timeout for DataDeploy deployments, but it always displays logintimeout=3 in the output.
I added timeout="20" to my database.xml below:
<database
name = "devdb"
db = "<DB URL>"
user = "<USER>"
password = "<PASSWORD>"
vendor = "microsoft-inetuna"
timeout = "20" />
I am using DataDeploy 5.2 on Solaris trying to connect to SQL Server 2000.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
you might want to post this on the Content Distribution forum, more folks with DD familiarity post there.
regards,
lissa
Migrateduser
I believe you are hitting bug 30480, which is fixed in DD 5.6.
As Lissa suggests, the Content Distribution forum is a better place for DataDeploy (and OpenDeploy) related questions.
Cheers,
Todd Scallan
Group Product Manager
Interwoven
t: 408-530-7167
e:
tscallan@interwoven.com