Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Administration transitioning tasks
nipper
I am curious how people handle this. Per the manual, you need to be the task owner or job owner to transition. To have tsadmin transition, do you normally have tsadmin as the job owner all the time ?
Andy
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
james1
Masters can change the task owner of any task. The new task owner can do whatever they want to the task.
-- James
--
James H Koh
Interwoven Engineering
Johnny
I found that as a master I cannot take ownership of a group task if i am not part of the assigned group or listed users.
It seems I cant change owner in the job admin screen either.
Is there supposed to be a way for superusers to be able to control/handle unassigned group tasks?
John Cuiuli
james1
Off the top of my head, you could try adding users/groups to the grouptask. I'm guessing that a master is allowed to do that. I'm also guessing that the WebDesk Pro UI (and the CC Pro UI) doesn't have a way to let you do that.
-- James
--
James H Koh
Interwoven Engineering
Johnny
Your idea seems to be the only way, but that means making a change to the workflow and maintaining a group for all masters.
I just thought TS would support masters controlling group tasks just as masters can control just about all other aspects of workflow.
John Cuiuli