Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
How to change DataDeploy login timeout
clogan
I posted the below question in the Content Management board:
I am trying to increase the login timeout for DataDeploy deployments, but it always displays logintimeout=3 in the output.
I added timeout="20" to my database.xml below:
<database
name = "devdb"
db = "<DB URL>"
user = "<USER>"
password = "<PASSWORD>"
vendor = "microsoft-inetuna"
timeout = "20" />
I am using DataDeploy 5.2 on Solaris trying to connect to SQL Server 2000.
Someone replied to me saying that this problem is the same as bug 30480 which is fixed in DataDeploy 5.6. Does anyone know of any other ways of setting this DB login timeout other than in the <database> element?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet