Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
OpenDeploy - iwostart confusion
nshetty
Hi,
I have this source area in deployment configuration:
<source>
<sourceTeamsite
area="//IWSERVER/default/main/branchname/STAGING"
previousArea="//IWSERVER/default/main/branchname/EDITION"
>
I want to use CTL for deployment
iwodstart deploymentname [-k "key=value"]
I am wondering what would be the "key=value" in this case ?
Its say in the doucments that
-k arg key/value substitution with "key=value" as the arg value
I am confused. Any help is appreciated.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Don't pass the -k or the key=value, those are optional. There do not seem to be any parameters in the config file to replace.
Migrateduser
Please review the section on Parameter Substitution, which can be found in the OD 5.6 Admin Guide (Nov 2003) page 170-171.
Todd Scallan
Group Product Manager
Interwoven
t: 408-530-7167
e:
tscallan@interwoven.com