Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
OD Error- Area not found
nshetty
Hello,
I am trying to deploy the file in staging area of my sub-branch to the target host. Below is the confg. file
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<deploymentConfiguration>
<localNode host="venus"/>
<replicationFarmSet>
<replicationFarm name="TEST_DEPLOY">
<nodeRef useNode="targethost" />
</replicationFarm>
</replicationFarmSet>
<definition name="DEPLOY TEST">
<source>
<sourceTeamsite area="//venus/default/main/branchname/sub-branchname/STAGING"
previousArea="//venus/default/main/branchname/sub-branchname/EDITION"
>
<pathSpecification>
<path name="."/>
<filters>
<excludePath subPath="dir"/>
<excludePath subPath="dir1"/>
</filters>
</pathSpecification>
</sourceTeamsite>
</source>
<target useReplicationFarm="TEST_DEPLOY">
<comparisonRules dateDifferent="yes"/>
<permissionRules file="0644" directory="0755" />
<targetFilesystem area="/dir1/subdir"/>
</target>
</definition>
<deployment transactional="no">
<execDeploymentTask useDefinition="TEST_DEPLOY"/>
</deployment>
<logRules maxBytes="32Mb" level="verbose"/>
I am using the logical name for the host server and I am getting this error:
Details : Area = /venus/default/main/branchname/sub-branchname/STAGING no found
What could be the possible reason for the error?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nshetty
I just tried this and it worked
..just made a small change..
<source>
<sourceTeamsite area="//venus/default/main/branchname/sub-branchname/STAGING"
previousArea="//venus/default/main/branchname/sub-branchname/EDITION"
>
<source>
<sourceTeamsite area="/default/main/branchname/sub-branchname/STAGING"
previousArea="/default/main/branchname/sub-branchname/EDITION"
>
Got rid of server logical name and it worked in my case