Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Workflow Roles Issue
System
I am having an issue in workflow setup.
The workflow that I have created, creates a new task when you assign a file.
The task gets assigned to a user called devmanager. This user has both admin and editor roles.
When I log on as admin I am able to change the status of the task.
When I log on as editor the task options show NA.
The same happens for author roles as well. (Not able to approve or reject)
I checked available_templates and I have not set any role_list.
The same wft file and available_templates work on a different machine for editor and admin.
Please suggest
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JonathonG
What OS are you on?
On Windows, I have seen this issue when the userid in the roles file does not have the domain name pre-pended to it.
Jonathon
Independent Interwoven Contractor