Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
How to get filesAndComments from task
meikel
This "reference to an array of hashes" drives me crazy.
I get the fileAndComments with
$task->GetFilesAndComments(\%fandc);
How can I access the files and comments?
please help me don't getting nuts
meikel
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
If you are not familiart with Data:
umper it's a great way of figuring these things out. Don't quote me on syntax here but something like this might help.
use Data:
umper;
my %fandc = ();
$task->GetFilesAndComments(\%fandc);
print Dumper( %{fandc} );
while(( my( ${key}, ${val} ) = each( %{fandc} )))
{
print Dumper( ${key} );
print Dumper( ${val} );
}
meikel
Thanks, you're the greatest.
Migrateduser
> Thanks, you're the greatest.
Can you believe I'm only titanium? Anyway I got onto this thing late and I don't ask a lot of "what version of teamsite are you running" questions.