I have been using the example template based email tpl for a little while now, with minor modifications. What I am now trying to do is instead of the CCI link to be to the next task, I want to to be two links to the two transitions the user can select. here is the sample code:
<externaltask lock = "f" name = "EmailContributor" owner = "__INSERT__($uContributor);" retry = "t" start = "f" description = "Eso Notification - Contributor">
__INSERT__("<areavpath v='$iw_area_vpath'/>");
<successors>
<successorset description = "Approval">
<succ v = "Approval"/>
</successorset>
</successors>
<command v = "/usr/iw-home/bin/iw_solution_email.ipl -t 'Approval'"/>
<variables>
<variable key="iw_mailheader_pt" value="reviewer_iwmailheader.tpl"/>
<variable key="iw_mailbody_pt" value="reviewer_iwmailbody_il.tpl"/>
</variables>
</externaltask>
<usertask name = "Approval" owner = "__INSERT__($uContributor);" readonly = "f" description = "Please Approve your content, or cancel the submission to staging.">
__INSERT__("<areavpath v='$iw_area_vpath'/>");
<successors>
<successorset description = "Submit to Production">
<succ v = "Unlock"/>
</successorset>
<successorset description = "Cancel Submission to Staging">
<succ v = "End"/>
</successorset>
</successors>
<activation>
<or>
<pred v = "EmailContributor"/>
</or>
</activation>
</usertask>
Then the following code in the email tpl:
<a href="<iw_value name="$url_web"/>/transitiontask?taskid=<iw_value name="dcr.workflowinformation.task[1]
@id"/>" title="Task Transition">Go to Next Task in Workflow</a>
and when I do iwgetwfobj on the approval task when running I get
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>
<usertask name="Approval" owningworkflow="14922" lock="f" readonly="f" state="active" active="t" owner="iwadmin" unactivatible="t" tryingtolock="f" undoable="f">
<description>Please Approve your content, or cancel the submission to staging.</description>
<areavpath v="/default/main/BCBSIL/Member/WORKAREA/Content"/>
<activation>
<pred v="14925"/>
</activation>
<inactivate>
<pred v="14925"/>
</inactivate>
<resets/>
<predecessors>
<predecessor hasactivated="t" id="14925"/>
</predecessors>
<files>
<file path="member/bafaq.htm" deleted="f" objid="0x000010083f94267e4000ac11">
<comments>
<comment date="1069354955" user="iwadmin" task="14923">task file</comment>
</comments>
</file>
</files>
<comments>
<comment date="1069354960" user="iwadmin" task="14923">Files deployed.</comment>
<comment date="1069354964" user="iwadmin" task="14925">Completed email notification</comment>
</comments>
<activationtime v="1069354964"/>
<unactivationtime v="0"/>
<variables/>
<successors>
<successorset description="Submit to Production">
<succ v="14928"/>
</successorset>
<successorset description="Cancel Submission to Staging">
<succ v="14932"/>
</successorset>
</successors>
<transitionmade v="-1"/>
</usertask>
just not sure what the links should be to have in the email a link to Submit to Production or to Cancel.
Thanks,
Kelly