Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
workflow daemon ?
nipper
What daemon (TS552 SP3, Solaris 2.8) manages workflows ? All of a sudden the task list shows up as an I/O error:
An error has occured trying to obtain the todo list. The message returned by the server is: I/O error
same type of error when you submit to WF.
Trying to get TS restarted, but I also need to figure out what other processes I need to monitor
Andy
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
What does iwstat return?
I don't believe there is any daemon specific to workflow - it would either be the server process or iwwebd I'd think.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
nipper
>What does iwstat return?
>
>I don't believe there is any daemon specific to workflow - it would either be the server process or iwwebd I'd think.
That is what I thought, I had to restart TS since the users were screaming. There was very little of use in the log files, just very unhappy users (are there any other kind) & I/O errors trying to submit to WF or query. That is what lead me to think a daemon bit the dust.
ANdy