Greetings. I just installed TS 6.0 on a freshly formatted, installed and patched Win2k Server(sp4) machine for testing/development purposes. Everything seems to go ok, no errors, the reboot and post installation goes fine, etc., but I am having problems getting the darn thing to run. I should also preface this by saying that I am pretty new to TS and have only installed TS 5.5 in a class room setting previously.
Anyway, I am seeing the following error in the W2k Application Event log:
The Apache service named iwwebd.exe reported the following error:
>>> [Thu Nov 20 16:25:44 2003] [warn] Loaded DSO modules/mod_fastcgi.dll
uses plain Apache 1.3 API, this module might crash under EAPI!
(please recompile it with -DEAPI) <<< before the error.log file could be opened.
More information may be available in the error.log file.
What I am also seeing is that when I try to log into the CSS/CSP interface I get a couple errors. Via the CSP interface, after a successful login, I simply get a dialog box with a single button containing the word 'Close' within it. When I hit the 'Close' button it reappears immediately. When I logoff the CSP interface and into CSS I get this, much longer error message:
An error occurred validating
com.interwoven.ui.teamsite.ccstd.portal.WorkareasForUserContext
com.interwoven.ui.base.context.ContextValidationException -
Failure in operation
Lastly, when I login to the TSAdmin interface and select the System Information tab I see the following error message:
HTTP Status 503 - Servlet sysinfo is currently unavailable
Now I sure you are thinking that perhaps a service or two has failed to start, but that is not the case here. Everything starts fine, I have a Y:\ drive and the login interfaces come up fine. I also noticed that the install failed to add the IW command-line applications to the system path, so I can not open a CMD window and just type 'iwreset -ui'. I've since added the '/bin' and '/lib' folders to the path manually, but this did not seem to help.
Any help that you can shoot my way would be appreciated. Thanks for your time -
- Mike