Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Scripts repository
Valentine
Is there any collection of perl scripts out there?
I had hard time finding calendar and imagebrowser on the support site.
Is there one big archive of some of the perl scripts?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
I think there is some confusion as to who owns what and people are trying to protect themselves by not posting on this public forum. There are some files at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TeamSite50/files/
- I think that should probably be the repository as there is no real place for them here.
Migrateduser
The calendar is here:
http://devnet.interwoven.com/site.fcgi/techlib/048813
You may try the 'collections' tab on DevNet if you are looking for things, I try to keep the most commonly asked for articles on that page.
We are working on adding 'code' as a content type to DevNet. This should be available in Q1-04.
Regards,
lissa