Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
New Menu DropDown
cemman01
Is it possible to add a new menu like the existing menus (File, Edit,View, Action) to the menubar? I was able to add menu items to existing menu dropdowns easily enough but am having trouble adding a whole new menu dropdown.
The documentation also states not to use ids in links\menus starting with "iw". Does this mean if I'm creating i cannot specify a new <menu id ="iw.ccpro.new.menu">?
I'm basically trying to do this:
<action-list id="iw.ccpro.filesys.menubar">
<menu id="iw.ccpro.view.menu"> {this works}
.
.
.
</menu>
<menu id ="cu.ccpro.new.menu"> {what i've aded & doesn't work}
<link
.
.
.
</link>
</menu>
</action-list>
Can anyone provide suggestions on how to do this? BTW, i have already looked at the ref_* files but not too in detail.
Thanks.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
cemman01
Syntax issue. Never mind